The meanings of Xi Pi/Pi Yao in Feng Shui
From the Feng Shui point of view, Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is regarded as an ominous creature, possessing mystical power capable of protecting wealth from loss.
Besides, Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is also used to combat the negative energies of the star Thai Tue. They can be placed in areas that are projected or reversed with the Sun Tzu star every year to mitigate the negative effects.
For example, in 2015, star Thai Tue is in the South and Southwest direction. It is possible to place the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in the North, Northeast or Southwest. In 2016, after Thai Tue in the West and Southwest, the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) must be placed in the East, Northeast or Southwest. The age of the Thai Tue star in the year should also bring Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) as an amulet.
In addition, displaying a pair of Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in front of the door will protect the entrance, neutralize the evil streams before entering the house. In the process of rebuilding or moving new homes, Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) also helped to support bad houses for the owner.
In business, Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is a symbol of luck and prosperity. Usually, the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is placed in the living room, the office, avoiding the bedroom, the kitchen, and the toilet. In addition, you need to know: 7 cases that even if you like to do it, you cannot use your Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in Feng Shui, not because of your desire but not used properly.
How to clear the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) for new energy flow?
Before presenting the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) should choose a beautiful day to clear. Put the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) back to the God of Fortune and stand behind you and pray for what you want. Afterward, turn the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) back to him and then take a cotton towel with tea or clean saltwater to wipe the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao)’s eyes three times on each side.
Next, you take the left hand of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao)’s ear with your left hand, the right-hand rubs your head from front to back three times. Finally removed the red cloth from the neck to display the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in the house. After fixing the position of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao), it is not arbitrary to change. Before moving again, use a red cloth to cover the head and bring it to the new location. You can also see in more detail how to clear the label for Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) to get into the house
The taboos need to remember when owning a Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao)
According to legend, Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) likes to be clean and childish, so when you pick him up, you should take care of him, bathe cleanly, women on period or pregnant cannot contact this mascot. In addition, toilet cleaning needs to comply with the rules: One year the cleaning of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is four times on February 6, June 2, July 14, September 12, and is not arbitrarily translated. change the position of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao).
The head of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) must be placed outside the door to direct his mouth to money. Prohibiting the display of the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in the direction of turning from the inside to the outside. Do not put the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) back into the mirror because the ray will make the Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) blinding. In addition, abstaining from putting Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) to face the bed because of that, he will be suppressed by this mascot.
1. Those who are weak and weak, it is not appropriate to wear Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) because Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is in the form of powerful swords, weak and weary people will not be able to suppress but they will be repressed by Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao), very bad . Especially, the elderly or young children need to avoid.
2. Pregnant women are not suitable to wear because even though it is an animal but it also carries killing intent, can avoid demons chasing demons but also bring bad signs so it can easily harm the fetus in the abdomen.
3. The people who hold the Pure Dog, the Tiger, and the Rabbit are not suitable to wear their Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao). The retired monk is the ninth son of the dragon that has been passed down since the beginning of the war. As for dragons and Tuat, Mao is easy to engrave, so it is also avoided.
4. Women are on period should not wear because, at this time, there is an elimination in the body, but he retires to point out. According to Feng Shui, it is best not to carry a retiree with you to avoid stagnating blood and blood in yourself.
5. People with constipation, colon or gastrointestinal system, poor excretion avoid the use of pneumonia because this beast swallowed things without excreting, bringing the illness worse.
6. People who do bad things, violate the law, should not be pitiful, but wear a Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) because this is the owner of the beast, the good person who wears it is better, the bad person who uses only worse, more corrupt, cannot turn. If you want to redo your life, you should use other creatures.
7. Close spouses are not allowed to wear a Feng Shui monk because the god of clean, pure pleasure, violating the content will be angry and cause trouble. So when the couple is not intimate, they do not wear Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao), they do not put their Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in the bedroom. Need to know: 3 locations for Feng Shui is enough to damage to the road, remember clearly to avoid the procession to enter the house.
How to use Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) the right way?
1. When wearing a Xi Pi (Pi Yao), tie a string of red string to the hand or neck. Stringing into the tail, retired, the head down, the most important thing is not to retire to your head, will lose the effect of talent.
2. Use rainwater or sacred river water to disinfect Xi Pi (Pi Yao).
3. Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is the charism of Quan Am, so it is necessary to make the opening ceremony in front of Quan Am door and the full moon every month to burn incense.
4. A Feng Shui note when using Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is not touching the mouth because the mouth is used to hold money, do not touch the eyes because the eyes are used to find treasure.
5. Strong Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) light so if you go out in the sun, it must pay attention to preserve. On the other hand, the mirror’s rays are detrimental to Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao), so you cannot leave your Xi Pi (Pi Yao) to face the mirror, and not to face the computer, the television.
6. Many people like to decorate more pearls on the top of their Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) to enhance the effectiveness of Feng Shui but pay attention not to obscure their vision because it is a place to find talent.
7. Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is a Feng Shui god, so it is impossible to abstain from religion, Buddha, and can use it with other treasures.
8. Once retired, you must not leave without a long period of time and wear regularly. If you give up for too long, your Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) will have humanity, feel that the owner who is not treating you well will be lazy.
9. If you wear a Xi Pi (Pi Yao) in your hand, you must wear your left hand because the aura from your left-hand reaches your right hand.
10. Wearing a retiree without eating chili because chili makes the transporter escape.
11. Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is all things, can be worn together with jewels but must pay attention not to touch each other, especially Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) made of funky pearls, very vulnerable.
12. Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao) is suitable for both men and women but people over 72 years old should not wear it.
13. Do not let others touch your Feng Shui Xi Pi (Pi Yao).